Oh hey, August is here. This month promises to be outright crazy with the release of my story collection (TOMORROW!) AND my new novel Breath of Earth out on the 23rd, the trip to WorldCon in Kansas City, and writing projects looming overhead like a Super Star Destroyer.
That means I need to catch up on website stuff now while I have a few spare minutes, ’cause I won’t have those soon.
Over at Novelocity:
– 5 Tips for Writers Writing Book Reviews
– 5 Tips to be a Prepared Panelist at an SFF Convention
Reprint story publication:
– “American Shadow” in Fantastic Stories of the Imagination
– forthcoming in August: “A Recipe for Rain and Rainbows” in Mysterion: Rediscovering the Mysteries of the Christian Faith
New poetry publications:
– “Post-Apocalypse as Described by a Wine Reviewer” in Zetetic
– “Footprints” and “Shopping Spree” in Star*line 39.3 (print only)